EKOKEN NIGERIA LIMITED provide total management capabilities that range from engineering design, procurement, construction to commissioning and final handover of the facilities. Whether it is onshore, swamp or offshore our blend of Nigerian and Expatriate engineers can offer practicable sound solutions. Our preparedness to expediently mobilize a high quality project team either at our home base or at any location in the region will ensure that your projects is off to an excellent start with an even better finish.
We offer a complete package for successful execution of small to medium sized engineering projects in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria.
If required, we can quickly mobilize a high quality design office in most locations. This has been a useful attribute to our clients with brown field projects. Easy access to site for surveys and data gathering speeds up the work and assists in the insuring that accurate constructible designs are produced on time.
Some of our marine services include:
- Installation of Marine Engines
- Installation of Navigation Equipment
- Sales and Servicing of Marine Equipment
- Supply of Ships and other Navigational Aids
- Bulk Liquid Cargo Services for Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Chemicals
- Port operations
- General Marine Services and Contracts
- Cargo pre-shipment survey
- Construction of barges
- Marine Services and Contracts